My #1 speciality: zero to hero business building coaching.
- My coaching package all include:
Where are you in your life? I assess how you are balanced in terms of work, health, wealth and relationships to ensure what we build will allow you to balance what’s important.
- Strengths Finder – want to know what your innate strengths are? I’ll help you find it with Clifton Strengths Finder assessment™
- Who are you serving – what problem are you fixing – I’ll make sure you know who and why your business NEEDS to exist.
- Brands and Design – My design team will equip you for whatever design needs you have – logos, templates, social media images
- Systemising and scaling – once the foundations are in place – I’ll get you set up for further success
All this and more!
Other than one on one coaching I am also a:
@ project manager
@ bespoke business coach (e.g. for a single problem)
@ Trainer (check out my on-demand courses!)
@ And gardening enthusiast! (My husband is a garden designer – I have no choice! :))
@ Oh, and I like pictures of dogs and other cuddly animals, but please don’t judge me!
So who am I to be qualified to serve you?
My journey to this point has been erratic to say the least!
I have been fortunate to live a varied and challenge filled life which has prepared me for pretty much every eventuality
I started life as a secondary school teacher (11-18 years) teaching English as an additional language after I graduated from University. Although I loved teaching, I was not a fan of the school system (in hindsight, I never really liked homework as a child, turns out as a teacher you particularly cannot evade it).
I then did a stint as a live-in carer – looking after spinal injury patients – people who had suffered traumatic accidents and were now quadriplegic – all four limbs paralysed. That was an incredible experience, and one I took because of near death experience I had – whilst studying for my degree in Russia ( I studied Russian and History and the University of Durham) I was hit by a drunk driver. Luckily, I survived, but it took years to relearn some of my coordination!
I was still young however, and that challenge wasn’t enough either. For a few years I worked for a Scandinavian translation agency, as one of their project managers, which started to really introduce me to business strategy, solving customer problems, and the challenges and advantages of remote working.
I then volunteered to Serve in Afghanistan with the British Army – I had been an army reservist for years and was lucky an opportunity presented itself.
When I came back, I embarked on a journey with one of the world’s largest defence companies – Lockheed Martin. During my time there my roles were diverse – software project management, writing bids for new work, business strategy, service management, programme management and recruitment, training and development. At brief one point I ended up in Washington working for the executive Vice President ! It was an incredible time, and I was fortunate to work with incredible people.
That led me on to work for Deloitte, they approached me to join them and I spent some time improving my consultancy skills – negotiation, managing change and much more – until I decided I wanted to go it alone.
Now nearly 3 years on, I have a range of clients, from around the world – UK. US and Kenya, I have been paid to speak at conference, been published in magazines and there will be much more to come I’ve no doubt! I combined my skills to offer my customers a hand holding service designed to both motivate and hold accountable to ensure their success is my success.
Importantly for me, I love what I’m doing and the range of people I deal with offers me a diversity of interactions which I am truly grateful for. Thanks to my varied business experience I believe I am well placed to offer insight into many businesses or connect with people who are if necessary.
Importantly, I am dedicated to YOUR success all the way, which is why my coaching is limited to only a few people at a time.
In case you care about qualifications
I have a load and keep getting more! (because when I’m learning, I’m growing!), here are some of them!
- BA (Hons) University of Durham
- ITIL Expert
- Prince2 Practitioner
- APM practitioner
- Agile Practitioner
- Diploma in teaching in the lifelong learning sector
- Diploma in Life Coaching
- CMI Diploma in coaching and mentoring (under progress)
Other things I like
- Animals – any thing fluffy and cute. Yes I am one of those!
- Books, Books and Books. Grew up in the analogue world baby!
- Travelling! I studied languages at university for a reason – the world is an interesting place!
- History – the other part of my degree, I wish people would study it more….
- Naps. Anywhere, anytime. This ability predates my army career too. I love napping. It’s my superpower. I feel so sorry for insomniacs.
Still not sure? Let’s chat – schedule a call 😊
Subscribe to my email list!
Subscribe to my weekly email for business and marketing lessons that will help you grow your business and change the world. You will also receive notifications about any upcoming events!